It came. It left. We survived. Snowmegeddeon 2011! Daddy left for the firehouse yesterday at 630a and got home today at noon. Not bad. We thought he wouldn't be home until dinner. After nap time we bundled up and headed out to battle the 20 inches of snow and 5 foot snow drifts around the house.

Mom, why on earth are you taping our gloves to our shirts?

The snow is taller than us!

Say hot cocoa!

I'm making a snow angel on the sidewalk because I can't get into the snow.

Me too! Me too!

This snow is heavy.

I'm heading to the backyard Mom!

Okay, maybe not.

The slide still works! But now I'm stuck.

Can we have a picnic?

Climbing Mount Stanislawski

Dad, I don't think you're getting the truck into the garage.

It wouldn't be Chicago if you didn't stick your lawn chairs in your freshly shoveled parking spot.
No comments:
Post a Comment