
Let me look into your ears with my otoscope.

I see lots of gunk in your ears.

It was hot today so we ran in the sprinkles.

Oohhhhhh! It's cold!!!

I think the water is wet.

Mom let me sneak my binkie outside because I was sick.

I can stick my head in the sprinkles.

I want to water the garden.

It's going to take a long time to fill that bowl son.

We did more work on the garden today.
Top row: Better Boy tomato, raddishes which will be replaced with cucumber once harvested, and Sweet 100 Tomato
Bottom row: Mammoth Jalepeno pepper, broccoli, orange bell pepper
Side pot: broccoli

Top row: Tabasco pepper, broccoli, red/green bell pepper
Bottom row: green beans, yellow onions, green beans to be planted later
Top row: corn, corn to be planted later, corn to be planted later
Bottom row: Raddishes to be replaced with corn later, broccoli, yellow onions
No comments:
Post a Comment