
Hi there. We went to the Chicago Flower and Garden Show today.

Adam wanted to sit on the stoop with me. Mom and Dad said no. He was not happy.

Did you know they have tons of water fountains at garden shows? I think I visited every.single.one.

Here are some pretty tulips we looked at for a while when we were waiting in line.

My parents don't feed me!

They force me to eat the straps on my stroller for nourishment!
Sooooooo......do we have anything other than flowers at this place?

There. This is much better.

I see you Mom!

Phew! Someone let one go in that tunnel and it wasn't me!

I'm a ladybug.

I'm a bee, but don't bother me. I'm busy pollinating flowers.
We planted spider plants to bring home, but Mom and Dad were too busy helping us plant to take any pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment