Today we went to Thomas's Day Out at the Illinois Railway Museum.
I was a little afraid of Thomas at first, so Mommy held me.
Thomas pulled 7 coaches!
We're getting ready to leave the station.
Oh yes it's great to be an engine while you're steaming along...
We stopped traffic!
See Thomas waaaay at the front? We were in the last coach.
I called this train James. He helped Thomas push the train.
This is a better picture of Thomas.
After lunch we rode a street car from 1908.
And then we checked out some of the coaches in the coach shed.
I didn't want to look at Mommy because I found some really cool model trains on display.
The wheel on the steam engine was as big as Daddy!!
Click HERE to see our professional Thomas picture.
Click HERE to see our professional Thomas picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment