Thursday, March 12, 2009

We went to the zoo the other day with Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Marty
I think I'll include this pic with my application to ISU. Maybe I can be Reggie Redbird at the football games.
Why does he get to water all the plants?
Squirt, squirt, squirt.
Squirt, squirt, squirt.
Ummm... Aunt Stesh, we've been watching AJ squirt, squirt, squirt for 15 minutes now and I'm getting pretty bored.
Oh hi. I'm just getting ready to feed the animals.
See, I'm a junior zoo keeper.
Oh no. The penguin is gone.
I'll just listen to your heart instead Adam. If I dress you up in black and white, do you think you'll fit into that crate?
Oh good. My penguin came back.
I think he's going to make it.
Look at that lemur Auntie Stesh.
Wow, they brought a sack lunch too.
I wonder if they'll trade me.
Uncle Marty, he won't share with his friend.
Mom I think they're all done.

No comments: