Some of you may have heard, I was in the hospital for a three days. We almost took an ambulance to get there, but my mommy drove us instead. I have RSV. I'm going to be ok. I went to the doctor again today and he said I should be better in a week or so, but I still will be coughing for a while. I really scared my mommy and daddy; mommy especially. She stayed with me at the hospital and we had fun; well, except for when they gave me my medicine or suctioned my nose and lungs. I didn't like that at all!! The nurses were very nice and I had the coolest crib. There were lots of other babies at the hospital with RSV. It's going around. Now that there's snow and it's cold, hopefully all of these nasty germs will die!
Ummmm Mom? I think the hood is too big.
I'm playing the sock game with Mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment